- After you have created your account and password, please utilize the scheduling portal by going to Worthee.com and clicking "Login" in the top right corner.
- From there you will be able to request/cancel/modify services. If you ever see anything that appears to be inaccurate please let us know.
- The portal is very specific so please be sure to select the correct service for the correct date/time
- we will contact you if anything looks out of the ordinary
- Walks begin at the time the Care Specialist arrives to your
apartment and end at the time of departure. This includes the time to leash the
dog, give fresh water, feed if necessary, and complete any special requests.
- Walks are scheduled with 3-hour arrival windows, and Puppy Reliefs
are scheduled with 2 hour arrival windows. Arrival is guaranteed during the
window. If you have a preferred time, the Specialist will do their best to
adjust their schedule, however it is not guaranteed. If you request a specific
time, we will schedule a window that best fits that time.
- Puppy Reliefs must be scheduled as a pair for the day. Individual
Puppy Reliefs may not be scheduled as only 1 of 2. You may add a 1/2 Puppy
Relief in addition to a regular 30 minute walk for a day.
- Standard Cat Care services are 30 minutes and include
scooping/cleaning of litter box, providing food & water, and any specific
requests. If no specific start time is specified, Care Specialist with arrive
- Overnight Pet Sitting includes 3 walks throughout the day and the
option for the Care Specialist to sleep over. Specific arrangements with be
coordinated with Worthee management on an individual service basis.
- Billing is processed every other Monday for the previous two weeks
of completed service.
- Cancellations must be completed at least 3 hours before the start
of the arrival window, to avoid being charged for the service.
Specialists are occasionally needed in the case of an illness or request for
time off. In these circumstances, we will always inform you of the change.
- If you need help scheduling any services, or have any questions,
email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our
office staff will respond promptly. You can also call the office (312)